Friday, May 2, 2008

Tears at midday.....

Ok, here I sit at the power seat, driving this dynamic business, making decisions that will effect, well me (just kiddin')! Sittin' yes, with joyful tears in my eyes. I might add not hiding the emotions very well, I will have to live with this one for a while. When asked I simply responded, I am cutting payroll, it's always very painful!

That's ok, because if you check out the link below it too may hammer home "the process is the point." Even more importantly, He is worthy of our praise, now do not give up on this video as it is 13 minutes. After all Nick did not give up when all the forces seem to work against him or perhaps you will miss the most important part. I serve on a team at church we've been cycling some prayers requests, it all started with someone else speaking to some struggles in his life right now. He was requesting prayer from us, this is an incredible team as I have seen witness to through the immediate response to his request. This video link was forwarded from Scott, an awesome dude in my eyes with intense testimony & powerful decision in Him. So when he linked this, I had to look.......Glad I did because it adds significant impact to who I am, in this case whom I am not. Would I have the same drive, determination and desire for Him? If this does not add perspective, triumphant praise in overcoming limitations and give you a positive attitude towards the challenges in your life.....pay closer attention next time you watch!
Nick's testimony