Wednesday, May 21, 2008

another reason to dislike....

I have a 2 email addresses, primarily so when we place an ad for employees, I am not regularly barraged with useless unsolicited assistance offers. It also allows me to run right through "experience required," responders to the ad. Experience seems to mean, "my daddy's daddy worked with wood" which qualifies as experience! I have even heard, "...no I have not done woodworking, but I might like it." "I helped to build a deck at my friend's house...." they go on for hours, funny what experience means to some, when the posting is clear 3-5 years minimum....

Now back to this additional email address. Let's just say it comes as an added benefit to spending $200/month on business phone lines and Internet service. By the way thanks! I dislike this email so much it gets my login once a month, as when I get onto the site it requires multiple login information, yet it recognizes my primary computer. Not to mention the need to add the @w*n^s%re#m.com, what the heck? I mean I am on the flippin' homepage, you'd think it would know I am not logging onto msn.com, gmail.com, juno.com, bla, bla, bla....it's your homepage! Maybe if this Internet thing takes off, you will keep up with others. Perhaps even make it less complicated so someone would want to use your service. Or just keep it the same and let me remember every frustration I have had in the last year...as I log in again! I guess it is my fault as I view this as a service and not a privilege to use this account....