Friday, June 13, 2008

death to wants...

This stinks, I have been in this funk, just beaten down, worn out and struggling emotionally. What's the cause? Wants, wants, wants.....You see I had an idea, I initiated energy, I invested emotionally and I wished to will my way! That is not to say the 100 degree temperature in the shop does not take a toll, but the emotional funk is due to no less than my will. This is just following through from the post "sabotage" from a couple days ago.



Self discovery is a blessing, but why am I usually the last to see it? I used to dislike it, that was because I still wanted something to hold on to, to have my way or simply control. Prayerful consideration of who's the "pilot" here, humbles me to seek Him, the only true answer. If I believe in His devine plan...it requires me to seek, release, trust and rest in Him. You go, God!



I chalk this victory in your court and thank you for it. You may just need to remind me! You have to admit I am getting better! God knows where I have been, He knows where I am going and best of all He knows what I'm looking for........

Whitesnake's "Here I go again" lyrics are running through my head! Gotta love that hair.... "oh, Lord I pray you give me the strength to carry on...I'm just another heart in the need of rescue.."