Thursday, June 12, 2008

Challenges

What do you get when you are required to think for others? Typically for me a wall, so I have to continue to revise my understanding and not stop my thought process...challenge coming! I often shake my head asking, "why am I having to explain or answer this again?"

Often the communication is lost somewhere along the line, something left out, over looked or misinterpreted. This is about empowering others, it requires their attention to the task, willingness to receive what they are able to perceive........

The perception is what I must translate, am I able to articulate this vision?

The receiver must be willing to receive the vision to be empowered.

It is rewarding and frustrating at the same time. The reward is when they ask, possess ability to "problem solve." To be able to think in front of them, the fruition of a vision. The frustration is why can I not cast the vision and they perceive what they receive?

I think the answer is not thinking for others, but preparing others through better understanding of the ability to perceive... What this means to me spiritually, a better understanding of fundamentals...I must perceive their potentials and build accordingly, in Him.