Friday, March 14, 2008

Unleashed

An awesome experience to have been a part of the Newspring Churches "Unleashed" Conference. This was incredible move of God to me, to see the building in which this mobile church was in, to now see their facilities, and to think they are in the process of expansion already. It was amazing 400+ volunteers filled with Spirit, power and energy, serving those coming into their church. Great day, great preaching and powerful testimony what God is doing with man following Him, not the people limiting the movement of God.
Here's an observation, we brought 150 people from Elevation Church to this event. We were dorned in Elevation attire, "t" shirts for this event. So picture a sea of blue moving through this event. Well after the day was over, somehow 148 people were able to find their way back to our buses. This means 2 people are missing, I leaned over to Sandra saying "I can understand the 148 missing 2, but the 2 missing 148?" To not have noticed this sea of movement, no one left you recognize. It started my thinking, what does this mean to me? We had just heard a message from Perry Noble earlier that morning of the brother of the Protical Son.
See my thoughts originally are they must be on another bus, yet no buses reported having them...so they were left behind, we turned around and sent out a search party! They were found, the search party returned, they were welcomed back, not scorned, not forsaken and not forgotten.
My lesson, "what around me am I missing, what little efforts am I not making, there must be a small part I am overlooking." There must be something close to me I am unable to see, obstructed by my line of sight, yet others can see that I must change. Search my heart that I may see more clearly all that is about me, I must welcome and embrace......