Tuesday, July 29, 2008

things I learned on summer vacation.....

A man is capable of eating an entire box of Sesame Melba Rounds in one sitting.
Salad is not bad when your wife is away.
Pasta & Filet Mignon go just fine together.
Vegetables do not have to be eaten for a week, well except for salad.
I display an addictive behavior watching the History & Nat Geo channels.
"locked up abroad" would really be a bummer!
Caffeine rocks, especially 6 iced shots on the way home at night! I can stay awake until 11!
I talk to myself more often when left alone, good or bad?
Weeding the garden at 10:00 p.m. is not as easy as daylight hours.
King size bed, 1 dog, 1 man still not enough room.
Still practicing to perfect the power nap
I got mail, not a bill, but a thank you note, whoa!
Laundry can still be done in 1 load, better for the environment too!
Do not smell your hockey stuff in a big whiff, no matter how many times it's been washed!
Just about every "how's it's made or engineering show is good for a man to watch."
the dude on "Flipping Out" should have his man card revoked, he's an id-git!
How ever I do feel more balanced after watching him!
Quiet time has been good for me spiritually, but ready for the girls to come home!
Caffeine does not make me who I am, but helps to get me through what has to be done or not!
I bought a box of CousCous, why? I guess to go with 100 corn tortillas!
Just because I miss my girls....
Lord, thanks for them!