Monday, July 21, 2008

Re-organization

Dis-organization is my nemesis, my arch rival. It dawned on me yesterday, just how much I struggle with this in my work life. I get so busy it always seems to be keeping all the balls in the air. So this tags onto the last post of trusting in others. I spend so much time trying to revise my load to prioritize the efforts, which is the most pressing, this often leads me to struggle with releasing control. The sense of urgency seems to diminish when I allow others to take control of certain aspects for me, or the importance of details and timeline.
My struggle manifests itself in ineffectiveness, simply losing ground rather than moving forward, while focusing on the present, refocus is needed keeping the other ball aloft. Rather than having employees take control and push things along which allows me to focus on management that needs to be done, I am pulled away to move them along.
What do I need to do?
Let go and let God....now that I recognize my shortcomings, do something about them. Do not live paralyzed by mediocrity, be accelerated in His Power.