Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Romance.....& the Kohler company

Yea, so Sandra and I celebrated a wedding anniversary last week, I know most reading this(probably even her!) ask how could she put up with me? If that alone does not prove the existence of a Lord and Savior what could? Let's move on, she has put up with me, some things you can't explain! Ok so now, what could be more romantic on your porcelain anniversary than a new toilet, I hope 14th is porcelain or this whole theory of my thought process and gift idea is in vain! Hey, Wes, I said theory and my thought process in one sentence! Again proving there is a God!
Now back to the story, not just a toilet, but an ADA approved unit. Taller for comfort of it's users. Not just taller, but elongated for the better fit. Not just taller and elongated, but good for the environment. Yes, with just a half the water from our older junked unit. Take that! I have to tell you both of us are in awe of the wonder Kohler company has created. I mean this is like the lap of luxury, staying at the Ritz-Carlton, first class ticket, it has changed my world! Who knew?
So best of all I have to tell you personally, not just taller, elongated, environmentally favorable it potentially will improve my golf game! How you ask? Let me tell you, the marketing information clearly stated "it can handle a bucket of golf balls in a single flush." What does this mean to me, I will finally get a hole in one! If I wasn't scared to ruin the plumbing in our house I would follow through with their promise! I have to tell you with the wonders it already performs, I may just believe them. When you buy one for your house, I will try that little golf ball experiment at your house!
I think people were a little taken back when Sandra was boasting of her anniversary present from yours truly. She was happy telling our friends.....this may just go down in the annals of history as one of the most romantic gifts to date! Here's to the challenge to top that next year! I am just happy that our old one held out long enough to tick her off enough that this one was like sent from heaven! I had been planning this gift for some time! Yes, it would have been entirely possible to put another $20 "fix-it" kit into the old one, but not half the story to tell for years to come! Makin' memories....best of all we laughed and still are laughing, a happy ending (no pun intended!) Just one question, does this mean our marriage is going to the pot? Just a little potty humor, get it?!!!!
Happy Anniversary, I love you more than ever, thanks for putting up with me!