Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dreams do come true...

I have to share with you, today was a lucky day. Going about my business, doing what I do, what do I do? Anyway, it seems just last Sunday talking with my personal genie(I did not even know he was my genie!), I shared a couple of my wishes, today he granted them. I will say it was only 2 out of 3, you still have room for improvement!
My genie is "shasian" (shaven-asian), he has so many characteristics that I would want (or better honed), a mentor of genius I would say. Not just genius, "creative genius with ninja like mind, fast and stealthy. Teaching grasshopper without grasshopper even knowing of it's learning!" A way of being practical and push the envelope both at the same time. Just recently featured in the illustrious "Collide" magazine he was, along with some "cooleagues." Just wanted him to know how grateful I am to have been able to have a couple wishes granted! I felt like I was at Disney, if you could arrange that too (all expenses paid preferably!) I choose not to share what he did for me, he knows what he blessed me with and that is the most important. They may have seemed small, but I really got the big picture! Who knows maybe one day it will happen again! Funny, cause I was just getting used to my "mexasian" (pronounced "me'c-a-sion") genie! He inspires me to be better, for that I thank the Lord for men like him in my life! Oh, happy day....now if only "La-Hu" would stick.....