Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pushing my luck...

On the heels of those wishes granted, I thought I would propose a question that has been hidden inside for years in the hopes the answer would revealed. I think I am a relatively intelligent man with some propensity for advertising. General understanding of marketing, promotion and sales. All this being said, I drive by a used car lot and see these cars on the property with their hoods up, doors open and flashers on.....What's up with this?
I drive by and think to myself,
Hood up means "universal sign of car trouble!" Go figure, a used car lot with a potential lemon.
Doors open "emptying everything out to get to the spare tire or the rapture happened and those at the dealership are left behind!"
Flashers on "signaling you need help or lining up for a parade!"
I ask myself every time if I am missing something? I just do not understand, are these the thoughts they have intended me to have?
I have a goal before my time passes to understand the car selling/buying game. The answer to this may help me in this trivial pursuit!