Friday, August 22, 2008

What an awesome time it is....

I am excited to find where the Lord is leading us as a family. My loving, wonderful wife taking a new role in her life, as she home schools our girls. The adjustment seems to have gone well, kids enjoying their teacher! Jessica having been baptised at Elevation Church 2 weeks ago. What more could go on in our world, total transformation! In the midst of the 21 day Daniel Fast, along with hundreds of others, my heart is about to burst as I wait to see where He is bringing us. Our church launches a new campus this Sunday, "Uptown." Exciting times in life as He continues to build me as a man, in His image. I feel as though I am experiencing an incredible move of God, and I am on board!
With all this good, I just want to ask Him to be patient as I am finding someone really stepping on my nerves around every corner. I will not lash out, but it seems every attempt I make towards acceptance of him, I am hit with another opportunity to pray! Just goes to show me just how much I need Him, need His direction and need to remember His sacrifice for me......
Just a little perspective.... BTW Sandra, I am proud of you, your willingness to serve Him and honor me is a testimony of your faith! I love you. What more could a man ask for?