Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Provisions...


God gives you what you need, He is faithful. As I strive to be the spiritual leader He intends me to be, He continues to disclose His mighty work.

In the hearts of those that love Him, they publicly proclaim a sign of Faith, in this case my oldest being baptised by Pastor. It has been an incredible experience to see the move of God in the hearts of His people. To hear the stories of hearts restored, families blessed and all charged with the Spirit of service to Him.
This was truly a momentous day in my life as Jessica had decided she wanted to be Baptised, choking that lump in my throat, eyes filled with tears, I am reminded just how great God is to me, my family and our children. Not only this reminder, but as I was sitting at my desk sobbing when I opened an email from Jody, who had put together a video of Jessica on this day. Not only is He blessing our family, He is surrounding us with the most incredible people who share this heart!
Again, I find myself wiping tears from my eyes praising Him for His Grace.
Hang on, as Elevation is focused on the vision, "So that people far from God, filled with life in Christ," a new season is upon us, the next few weeks will be filled with even more movement in this city. 1044 Baptisms in 2 weeks, it has just begun......no one can receive this credit but Him who lived and died for us. Daniel 1:17 "....And Daniel could understand visions and dreams of all kinds." Samuel 14:7 "Do all that you have in mind....I am with you heart and soul."