Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've got to change....

I am so used to comfort, that often I am scared to fail, it is almost frightening to think I am not willing to leverage everything for Him. The truth is I am in my box, I am comfortable inside that box. Now it is time to develop other skills that exist inside my box and allow them to be called out. I have to start pushing the walls from the inside to expand the area of my box. We live within the reality of our "box." The inspiring part of "thinking inside the box," it is all about the new horizon of my reality. Let me set this up, this was stated to me just yesterday "when life is spoken into someone, God's vision will not fit into the framework of that person." It is in there, so mine is not to focus on the fact that I do not do something well, but how do I do this well? This does not mean I will be gifted at everything I do, nor will I be good at all things, it means I am willing to be what He wants me to be, challenged to disregard my comfort zone. It means my capacity will grow when I push past the point of failure!
Then I read this "The key is learning to peel the onion, stripping away the layers of thinking that don't really add anything." I think it is a perception deal all this time I am focused on what I believe my skills set is, not what He is developing within me.