Thursday, October 16, 2008

Date night...

Well it's date night, there are few things I look forward to more than a night out with Sandra. I'm looking forward to getting through the day, my day could not have been set up any better. Meeting with LB this morning, then lunch with a Visionary, it will not be long after that I 'll be out with my bride. I would like to thank Elevation , as every married couple received a coupon for dinner at their choice of 12 restaurants, an extremely generous gift. What an opportunity along with reimbursement for childcare, no excuses.
We do this really well and should be doing this more often. In this season of life we find it more difficult to do, many activities and obstacles. This is something we have always enjoyed, we really like to be out together, enjoy the same things and have similar interests. For us, dinner out is some time well spent! This is one of our favorite activities "eating" we do not need anything else to pass the time, it's simple.
In light of this sermon series "VLDS," I thought I would post this picture to offer a little romance in preparation of tonight! You talk about fun, this guy looks like quite a romantic and provider! Clearly he's a man's man, being a Jr. fan and dressed for success. The only thing missing is the "business on top, party in the back" mullet. This guy is truly packing "six pack abs" and the "boyscout type"always prepared carring a "spare tire!" Probably under the fitness regiment of Buck. Can you hear Barry White laying a track in the background? Like "I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little Bit More Baby!" or do you hear Jerry Jeff Walker's "Up Against The Wall, Redneck Mother!"