Monday, December 7, 2009

example of Faith....

I am humbled to be another life that is in a significant way touched by Matt Chandler. I have never met Matt, because of his obedience to serve the Lord I am another life impacted. I have listened to the podcast messages of Village Church. Inspiring to me with confidence as he had no formal education when he stepped into the pulpit. His messages are powerful & truth filled because the Father using him to minister. A testimony of transformation when we submit ourselves to Him. Thank you for the very generosity that you have sown into my life.

This story and testimony on this video are powerful. My life transformed because of people like Matt who stand up to preach, teach and live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Part of living the Gospel is sharing the Gospel with others, by this, I was given hope that this love was available to me. Thank you Village Church and Matt Chandler for again challenging me with the uncertainty & truth of living for Him. There are no gaurantees as to what the path looks like as we follow Him, that should not change the way we honor and serve Him. I look forward to personally thanking you as your faith is richly blessing me.

Now watch this.... http://tinyurl.com/yhznngw thank you for allowing us to be a part of this miracle. It is an honor to lift your family in prayer.