Monday, July 27, 2009

what just happened....?

Seems somewhere in time life transformed from reading to living.
1 Thessalonians 1:4-7

When just then it all seemed to explain itself. Past, present and future. The passage goes on to explain the Paul, Silas and Timothy lived among the Thessalonians so that they may learn. They imitate what they learn, then carry that which they have learned to be modeled by others. Seems that's how life change happens.

As I prepare my heart to counsel with another brother this evening, I have a confidence in those who have shared and lived beside me. Life change starts by investment in others allowing God's love to speak. What's even better my bride is out with his fiance' tonight too. An awesome feeling to know how God answers prayer.

For way too long I was surrounded by believer's that leaned against the cross, it was hard for me to see His glory as the eyes of judgement were cast upon me. Now I am surrounded by those who kneel before the cross with their eye's of imperfection cast upon the cross. Do not just speak the words, live them.

As I rip off the words of Perry Noble, "keep running up the score God!"