Friday, July 10, 2009

The gospel as a living ever changing force in my life. I have read the book of James for it's practicality & as my ipod plays podcasts in my ears, I listen to Essential James series over and over. Pastor tagged so many one liners that continue to transform my thoughts. Although the line that kept playing over is from Real Change Campaign, "I would rather change little by little than never having changed at all."

In Essential James, Pastor kicked it square. Revelation & application lead to transformation. So in reading James 3:17, I see how He has worked on me. Once living with wrong motives, closed minded, judgement of others, unanswered prayers...living life in utter disregard for the claims of God on my life. When my eyes are opened to the reality of transformation as these things slowly but surely cease to be a part of me. Just then the answer appears, "If we come near to God, He will come near to us and our lives will change." I have peace.......

Way to go God the score seems to be running up!