Saturday, June 20, 2009

responding....

When you hear that voice inside what do you do? I am beginning to hear things more clearly and it is not the food talking!

Today, I heard this "I have brought people to you, now you need to bring people to me." See the witnessing thing has never been my strong suit. Just let my actions speak. For me it is the easy way, never having to step from my comfort. I know that He has plans for my life, comfort is not what's important. I have a bold confidence, not there before. I have the ability to meet people through compassionate understanding, I have been there & I have been forgiven.

Just the other day I was sitting at God's Nectar House (Starbucks) with a new friend, had to thank God, because as I listened to him, it was clear He is using me. I was where he was just a few years ago. Our prayer has always been that He uses our testimony to serve His Kingdom...He is!

To this point it has only required being willing. He is now requiring more from me. I see how God is using my mistakes for His glory. The things that once separated me from Him are now what draw me closer......

I responded, at the very moment He spoke; the person He needed me to speak to was directly in sight. Can not just let my actions speak, I have to voice my actions. He loves me that much...to surround me with people who need to know!