Thursday, June 18, 2009

what counts....

Perspective of judgements....
Galatians 6:15 "....what counts is a new creation."
Shame and guilt have kept my life devoid of His power, freedom and grace.
I could never seem to seperate myself from judgement I placed on myself. I must step out of His way, He has shown me value in the new creation I have become. The Victory is won, He doesn't throw our sin back in our face, that's been ransomed, paid and forgiven. "There is no ressurection without a crucifixion." Let go of my understanding and allow His power in the provisions. I appreciate Perry's practical truth in the week2 message from "God is....."series.

So what counts is a new creation, I must remember actively that I am a new creation. Stop bearing the burdens He has already lifted. Stop holding on to what does not belong to me. Start living for today, start believing God is......