Friday, May 1, 2009

Skipping....perspective

Now just the other day I was holding hands and skipping in a parking lot with one of my daughter's. When someone stopped me, literally stopped me and asked "why are you skipping?" I responded "why wouldn't I?"
1. I was blessed with the opportunity to serve at the non-conference THR3E, all day I was skipping, what a blast to honor and serve God's anointed.
2. That night go to men's group, discuss "The cost of your calling" a message of Pastor Steven's
3. Work is beginning to turn around. Sat in another job meeting when I realized His Provincial timing. Began thinking how will we ever be able to keep up? (been awhile since last had those thoughts!)
4. Heading to a wedding with my best friend, my heart still skips (like a falling chair) when I think about her!
5. My life is surrounded by incredible people
6. My life is blessed with God's Grace
7. My life is filled with restoration, forgiveness, & repentance....I am a new creation in Him!
8. My life is filled with opportunity to PRAISE HIM & Rejoice
9. Did I mention getting away with my bride?
10. Hey Jamie, thanks you've helped my to know how to "choose joy!"

"why wouldn't I skip?"

If you see someone skipping, stop them and ask "why are you skipping!"