Monday, May 11, 2009

ah....yes!

The old familiar predicament of searching for potential employees, balancing a sense of humor and integrity! Here is a direct quote from a resume'! So good I had to post it as life is just simply funny sometimes....

"Self employed, owner of ------.,(til this fine economy of ours went into the crapper)
I'm located in Waxhaw and would be willing to provide references should this actually go anywhere....
....but I'm headed to Charlotte Motor Speedway on Wednesday and will be out of contact til the last race is done..... and the last beer gone!"


See in my industry, here in "NASCAR country," there are only a couple of things that take priority over a serious job hunt! Race weeks & beer, Hunting Season & beer! Comforting to know I have 2 full weeks before I have to make my final decision about his employment with us!