Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thank you

First a shout out, to my wife's BFF, Chris! Who listens so that I do not have to hear it all! That's what friends are for, they are filters, they talk to each other about everything. Guys do not take this for granted, the importance of nuturing a wife's BFF. This way I do not have to know or hear about that pair of leopard print flats! Truly you are a friend, you continue to show us the goodness of God. Your friendship and love are a true testimony to Him. And besides, I owe you one for painstakingly reading this blog and my ever present inability to keep it brief! There will be a test later, so don't think you can skim!!!!!!!!!!!

To my wife, your sacrificial love I could not live without. The way you tend to our needs, devotedly serving, placing your life on hold to help me to mend. There is no greater hand for me to hold. When I hold your hand I know there is a presense, a security, a peace, an understanding that only your hand can bring. Your eyes hold the ability to read my soul, to encourage without even a word. Your voice shares testimony of living Grace, stirs my heart, lifts my spirit. Put these all together you get one lucky duck, that's me! Talk about Grace, an unwarranted gift......He's given it to me in you.
I love you