Saturday, January 24, 2009

thanks.....

You ever feel so blown away by His love? All I can say is He provides, Agape Love is so much bigger than any words I would be able to use to express His Grace and our gratitude. So what do you say when His people respond by blessing others?
Let me just try, "Thanks, I am so humbled by His provisions in our life. So humbled I can not sleep, all I can do is lay awake thanking Him for the people in our life. This has been such an incredible journey filled with opportunity to trust in Him. Where I used to simply give up and take my will back because I was so uncomfortable believing I was worthy of His Grace & Love. Now I kneel before Him, all He asks of me is that I believe He died for me. I have to live like I believe, respond to His call & His love fills our life. A peace of life that surpasses all understanding....His love...I believe."

See when I speak of His love, I believe in the significance and value of what He has done for me. I was only able to see what I used to be, now His righteousness has restored me. Amazing Grace....I was blind but now I see. Here's the perfect description of what is happening in my life, thanks Neicy (or have a tissue for this one) for saying exactly what I was thinking, "that people may see God in me, rather than the filth that was on me." Thanks to Him, out of the water I am a new man!