Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hope rests in Him....

Dearest Friend's,


Thank you for all the prayers you have lifted in response to our needs for my mother. They are showing great harvest, as yesterday I was overwhelmed and burdened by the barriers of my capabilities. You have shown how spiritually He provides answer to prayer, even more, shown how community in Christ reflects that love. Tears well in my eyes just typing this to you, humbled, changed and loved by you and our Savior. When I walked into my mother's Sunday after church, my breathe was taken by the mountain. Your prayers have put in perspective the truth Pastor shared 3 weeks ago, "stop telling God about your mountains and start telling your mountains about your God." An absolute truth as I witnessed overwhelming pressure yesterday and after seeking His presence; my heart was transformed and filled with JOY.

No less than amazed by His power and glory through you....

blessed by you,
changed by Him,
living in His peace,
Chris