Tuesday, November 11, 2008

no idea where....

I have absolutely no idea what the future looks like, I can tell you this "bring it on!" In a time that seems to be tumultuously tossing me up, down, left, right like one of those spinning rides at an amusement park. See the ride has an end, that's where my faith bears witness. Step in and the ride is in control of the circumstance and event, I know however it is only temporary. Ultimately this is only a moment in time, my faith who I am is only tossed about for that time. He is ultimately in control, I step in, the ride tries to control what is happening but my belief does not change, I believe there is an end. So though I am powerless about where this rides goes in the end He will calm the seas, my responsibility is to continue to bear witness to the provisions of Him in whom I believe.

If I had my way....."my roots take hold and grow stronger, dig deeper into the living waters that I may be the man He intends me to be."